Monday, August 15, 2011

Whats new?!

Well, I think anyone and everyone who reads this, should come to our last home game of the season!!! Its this Saturday the 20th at First Ward Rec Center, off 7th street!! Because, DUH! its the last one this year in our neck of the woods!! Just saying!

Today I got interviewed by The Herald from Rock Hill, since that's where i am from;) The guy thought is was awesome to have a couple of Rock Hillians on the Derby Team. I am actually on the team with a girl I played soccer with years ago in high school, which is awesome! So yeah be looking for that to be coming out this week before the game! Anyways, I cant wait for this week of practice and I am ready to hopefully get in there this game and do the damn thing;)

thanks for reading!!

~jenn~

No comments:

Post a Comment