Thursday, August 25, 2011



So that was me. Anxiously awaiting every-time I got to go in at the game sat. Against catawba valley roller girls. Who by the way were amazing and had so much heart. We all played strong the the very end! It was a nice victory for us. And a great wAy to end our last home game of the season. Next month we are heAding to VA. To rematch the new river valley girls! 
This season has been exciting and I am so thankful for everyone's help go get me where am I today! So I have some video clips of me jamming I'm gonna get up here soon;) it was an awesome game!! Tonight we have an open scrimmage where girls from all over get to come and we all split up an battle it out. So it's gonna be a fun one:))   So more pics and video to come! Thanks for reading!

~jenn~

No comments:

Post a Comment