Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Skates..


These skates have gotten me though a lot of things...being on the track and off. Before Derby I didn't really have much to look forward to..I loved my life and just did whatever...Not that it was a bad thing. I just didn't have any distractions...now I do. And its a great thing! These skates...as old and worn out as they are..have gotten me this far..From being completely clueless and out of shape...to, pretty great shape and pretty good on that track..The last few weeks with all the scrimmaging it clicked for me and I know what my purpose is now out there.

We have our last home game coming up on Aug 20th at First Ward Rec center in Charlotte, NC. And i think you all should come. Go to Charlottespeeddemons.com to get tickets!


Anyways this is all for now. I am getting distracted with looking at skates on line..hahah until next time. thanks for reading!



~Jenn~14~

No comments:

Post a Comment