Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Meet me.

So I posted this pic to test my phone..it works! So this is me! I am Jenn. Jenn Phillips...aka The Jenn...Phillips..that girl who plays derby...that girl who makes really good drinks;)

I am a 31 year old bartender...with so much more potential than that. haha. I play Roller Derby for the Charlotte Speed Demons. And I love it! I have met some of the most amazing girls on my team. And they rock! My current position is an Outside Blocker. Which isn't the easiest position, but very fun!

My first game was in July..and I had a great time, but its all a blur bc of the nerves going through me..so hopefully I am past that and ready to better myself..so I wanted to start this blog and kinda like a journey for me in the Derby world and see what becomes of me in this place. So yeah Ill post pics and videos and such up as my derby life happens...so stay tuned..


~Jenn~


1 comment:

  1. Yay, yay!! On with the derby blog. I love derby blogs!

    ReplyDelete