Thursday, January 5, 2012

A new season 2012!!

So the new season has officially started! I'm so excited! We are at our new facility Which is amazing!! It's for roller hockey and the sport court and seating are amazing! Tuesday at practice we did a lot of hitting and we were all slamming into the walls which are built like a hockey rink. And that noise of slamming reminded me of a hockey game. I love that noise. It's defiantly gonna be a great season there! So many girls are at practice now. If we get in a pace line it literally goes all the way around the track. So when we are doing hitting drills its crazy bc it last forever!!! I was so tired after that dill tuesday. But I loved it.

Emily and Carrie are our new team captains and I am super excited. They just have such a grasp on the game I love learning from them;). I'm looking forward to this season and pray its injury free for all my fellow players and hope we all succeed in all the games! The schedule is awesome and we are playing some really good teams! I'm so excited! 2012 is gonna be a better year for me especially bc I have derby. The bond i have with them just makes me feel not so alone and I know any of them would do anything for anybody. They don't make one person feel left out or not good enough! It's hard to find good people out there like that now!

Anyways we've been working on some awesome drills and endurance and excited to see what the captains have for us as well as the coaches! And I'm excited to keep getting new ladies out there to join us! So if u know
Of anyone at all interested! Let's us know!!!

Ok well I'm gonna pass out. Practice tonight kicked my but and I'm exhausted! Thanks for reading!!


~Jenn~

No comments:

Post a Comment